Carole,
        At night, I frequently use an herbal suppliment called Valerian in
tablet form.  It's a muscle relaxer, I think.  Another thing that helps me
sleep (I don't know why) is to take two TUMS tablets.  I don't have a
professional medical endorsement for this.  I just tried it.  It would be
a good idea toget a doctor or pharmacist opinion before proceeding.
Regards,  George

"Carole K. Menser" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
01/01/2002 03:22 AM
Please respond to "Carole K. Menser"