At 05:17 AM 1/4/02 -0800, you wrote:

I just recently retired on disability. I had worked as an industrial and
utility appraiser for the Oregon Department of Revenue. I worked at that
for about 21 years. During that I had one supervisor who tried to pressure
me to quit. But she was aware of ADA so she backed off. But then this last
year my superviser, for whom I have a great deal of respect, showed me some
work that i had done which was not up to the standards that i always tried
to maintain. So I concluded that I could no loner perform at the level that
I and my supervisor expected. So I made the decision that i would retire
with disability.I managed to get my PERS retirement and the federal
diabiltiy when taken tigether the two of them equals what i was getting
paid at the department. I think that it comes down to what level of
performance are you going to accept for ypurself.

Just my 2 cents worth
Yours and His
David L. MORELAND