Date:         Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:37:05 -0800
Sender:       Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:         Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: S.O.S. /  Job Elimination
Comments: To: Carole Hercun <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning Carole and Good Morning All,
I'm sorry to hear of your dillema re: employment...
Don't they know the value of a lil' red headed girl?

Check this site out (note the author's name is Carol)
http://www.youachieve.com/telus/article_frm.asp

I wish you all the best ...... murray