Carole....suggestion....can you call an
out-of-town neuro in AS A CONSULTANT from a university or teaching
hospital  .....like they do from UCLA   or Harvard Medical
Schools or Massachusetts General.....they can do it by online computers set up
between hospitals and if you're hospital is not set up that way, information
could be faxed to the consulting neuro and he could fax back to you/doctor or
call you/doctor.....being an advocate you probably know more about doing this
type of thing than I do..you might want to start with UC Davis Medical
School by you somewhere...or contact one of the ones I sent you previously
like  Vicki Wheelock, MD. MDS. UC Davis Medical Center,
4860 Y Street, Sacramento,  CA  95817, 916-734-6287
..if I can
help, let me know....prayers and good luck ...Joan Hartman

--- Joan Hartman

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.