Date:         Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:01:06 EST
Sender:       Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:         Kathleen Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: The Dancer

In a message dated 1/2/2002 5:47:19 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< When the song was over and the dancer took leave,

The lesson was good for us all to believe.

For he taught me to think about what's really right.

Try not to be judging with all of your might. >>

Clay,

Ain't it the truth...and not judging does take all our might, doesn't it?
Greatly enjoyed your versified story. Thanks, and may you enjoy many more
festive desert nights!

Kathleen