Good Morning All,
Here's the overnight "News & Views"....  from the on-line media....

Cloning is THE NEWS today....

A "PWP" Person With Parkinsons (Who is also a Person
With Pigcells); our very own Jim Finn; is going to be on
the CBC Canadian Radio One's "This Morning"
the Sunday Edition! (on Sunday morning)
The segment is part of a series "On Being Human"
(on every day next week too) and, I am informed,
one should be able to listen to the show live
on streaming audio via the web, as well as later
from archived real audio files (Thankew jp)...

the website is www.cbc.ca
go to "radio"
go to the program page
Pam says you will listen via the Internet here...
http://radio.cbc.ca/programs/thismorning/listen.html

'Course I'll just crank up m'Stromberg-Carlson...

Cheers ........ murray

ARTICLE: Dolly the Cloned Sheep Has Arthritis, Scientists Say

ARTICLE: Cloned Pigs With Magic Gene Produced by British Company
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200201/04/eng20020104_88011.shtml

ARTICLE: PPL were not the first to bring home the bacon
http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/archive/4-1-19102-23-51-32.html

ARTICLE: Pig cloning raises hope on organs for humans
http://inq.philly.com/content/inquirer/2002/01/04/national/CLONE04.htm

ARTICLE: Classroom is microcosm for cloning debate
http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/sci_and_tech/article/0,1406,KNS_328_927541,00.html

* * *