(Read Jim Finn's Pig-Cell Implant Diary)
http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/

I listened to Jim Finn on the CBC today.

Sunday Edition, January 06, 2002
Being Human: Bob Carty launches a 6 part series called
"Being Human." The series is an indepth look at how
medical technologies could change our humanity.
His documentary "Who are the Guinea Pigs?" looks at
xenotransplantation, the transplantation of living cells,
tissues and organs from one species to another species.
Jim Finn is featured in the documentary. He is a former
late-stage Parkinson patient who talks about his affliction,
the xenotransplantation using pig embryo cells, and the
results. Bob Carty's series continues throughout the week
on This Morning.
http://radio.cbc.ca/programs/thismorning/sunday.html

I salute you Jim Finn.  What you have done in the past
5 years is worthy of a medal.  Puff up yer chest there
'n let me pin it on and shake your hand.

Best regards ......... murray