I have been trying to contact Bill Harshaw regarding getting another
copy of his Parkinson Handbook (I helped him with the current
revision by checking it out at his request).  I have not been able to
contact Bill through this List, and I do not have his personal e-mail
address.

I am scheduled to give a talk to a local PD support group the first week
in February, and I would like to use and share Bill's Handbook with
that group.  Does anyone have a copy?  If so, can they send it to me,
preferably electronically, but by snail mail if necessary?  I assume that
it is "public domain"; but if not, I will certainly respect the copyright, if
any, and will then give instructions to the people that I speak to as to
how to purchase a copy.

Many thanks,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"