Restoril  is a good ssleeping aidd. I  have taken it for 5 years due to PD  not ablle  to sleep. Theree is a generic to it and they giive me  15 mg  but if I  am having a bad night my doctor lets me take two in one night...
Hope Ted is ok.

Barbara

BFox ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn