Clay - I really enjoyed  "The Dancer".  Many people thought my love was
eiher drunk or had a hangover (staggering and tremors).  I can certainly
relate to that.  They also had a tendency to interrupt him in
mid-sentence, either because he was speaking so slowly, or when he
searched for a word, they thought he was through.  Some even ignored him
as if he wasn't there.  When I was with him, I would always come back to
him and say, "And what were you saying?"  But I truly believe it's
because people don't understand and not because they are stupid.  Best
wishes, Jo Ann