Rayilyn, Terry and Kathleen - Yes,  most PWP's have a hard time sleeping
at night.  Don't know if it's from the disease itself, or from the meds,
or might be because his body is so tuned to the "up" times and the "down
" times, that it wakes him up.  .   Many a night my love would be up
between 2 and 4, watching TV.  When I questioned him, he said, just can't
sleep.  Now that he's moved out of state, I receive e's from him that
were written at anytime between 2 and 4.  Sometimes, I even get a phone
call, because he just wants to talk, whether it is from loneliness or
fear of the unknown or what, I receive them with pleasure.  Best wishes,
Jo Ann