Hi All -

Last September an interviewer from Canada's Radio One network was here in my
Rhode Island home.  We discussed the pig-cell implant procedure
(xenotransplantation) that was performed on me in 1996.  The operation was
designed to test the safety aspects of this surgical approach to Parkinson's
Disease.

The interview has been scheduled for broadcast on Sunday, January 6, sometime
between 9 - 11 AM.  Tune into "This Morning's" weekend program "Sunday
Edition."

For more information go to this URL:

 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/index.html">
http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/index.html</A>