simple over the counter Benadryl can be very helpful.  My husband has tried
several different sleep meds, without much help. One interacted badly with
his PD meds, leading to 'psychotic' episodes and an overnight stay in the
hospital. He is currently on lorazepan, which he takes for anxiety, one pill
in with his first dose of meds, another with his second dose and then two
with his fifth and last dose of meds for the day, which I believe helps him
sleep better. He still doesn't sleep great but seems to be doing a little bit
better.
He also takes Aricept, Sinemet, Sinemet CR and Mirapex.
Pamme/cg John