Hi All --

Yes, take these reports very seriously.  Ted is now down to 300 mg of
dilantin (pompous neuro just doesn't give up) and on about 1600 mg of
tegretol as of today.  I have observed no visible seizure activity today.
He was just moved back to Intermediate Care from ICU.  Frankly, I get the
impression that the neuro was rather surprised.  As I said earlier, I don't
think he had any sort of plan other than dilantin.  I honestly think that is
all he knows.  Ted said neuro seemed almost overjoyed at his improved
condition last night.  Neuro has not once contacted me to tell me anything
during all of this.  He is from another culture and appears to have great
difficulty talking (down) to women.  I had to go to his office and get in
his face, so to speak, about he dilantin.  Problem is, the other three
neuros here aren't any better.  If I can get Ted well enough without them
screwing him up any further and get him out of the hospital, we'll find
someone else.  Attending doc (resident who has been wonderful!) told me to
see the Chief of Staff if necessary.  Of course, he is not in on the
weekends.

They all kind of look at me now like "here she comes again."  :-)
They aren't aware that this is being followed by people all over the country
and beyond its borders.

Take care all --
Carole