In a message dated 1/6/02 10:26:54 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< having a horrible time as bedtime comes.  He gets anxious and restless.  He
has somewhat of a phobia about sleep time >>

Had the same things--it's not the same as sleeplessness.

My PD med is Requip. Works well. However, when I got the "can't sleep because
of anxiousness" my intern Rx'd (with the Neuro's OK) 1 MG. of Clonazepam
(generic for Klonopin).  In one week I was sleeping normally.  Even though my
prostate checks out OK, I still find myself getting up more often each year
during the night for bladder discomfort.  Two Advil can usually get me
through the whole night well rested, if I take them for other reasons.

ed g