Hi Murray -

Thanks for your note and kind words.  You are correct, the past 5 years have
been incredible.  As you know I have given the media complete access to my
experiences with xenotransplantation.  This has resulted in an enormous
amount of publicity for our common cause; Parkinson's disease.

However, I have done nothing more than anyone else would do given the same
circumstances.  It was a last attempt to save my neck.  Plain and simple.
Let's save those medals you mentioned for the scientists and researchers.
They really are working on our behalf!

Warmly -

Jim