Please change my address as follows;

OLD:  [log in to unmask]
NEW: [log in to unmask]

While my name is still John Silsby :-) I was advised by many to use a
different handle where address may appear on mail sent to countless
strangers (email that may be forwarded many, many times with past
senders intact and/or Lists, like PIEN).

I was diagnosed 11/20/00 but, because I haven't told my elderly parents
(or the whole world), I have yet
to post in PIEN -- not wanting to post my name to anyone who may know my
family (Silsby is not
common and it IS a small world).

I do read every post by others and thank you sincerely for your group
and for your great service.

John Silsby