From: "Emily and Julian Brinac" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 9:05 AM
Subject: Fw: PARKINSON WEIGHT LOSS

start with. I asked the same question a number of times to members on the
LIST and did not get response. I was even thinking that this is, perhaphs,
one of "new" PARKINSON PLUS cases where weight loss is involved. My husband
eats well too. M. Ali certainly is not skinny neither is Janet Reno.
However, Michael J. Fox has been always skinny. If you find anything, please
let me know. My husband's weight loss is also disturbing our family doctor.
He cannot understand.
> Emily

mailto:[log in to unmask]