Well, today was not the best day.  Of course Ted is getting a lot more tegretol but was really not with it today.  Hasn't been up in three days to walk or anything.  Moved bowels yesterday with a suppository but nothing since last weekend.  I'm really tired so know that it is affecting my attitude.  Talked to the attending docs.  They don't want me to dump the neuro right now so I am back to frustration time.  They did suggest we might ask him to help us find another doctor.  I'm sure that will play well in Peoria.  EEG tech said that he didn't see the typical seizure pattern but he is not the one who reads the EEGs either.  Neuro does . . . oh joy.  All the tests keep coming back fine except the EEG.  If I could just get him out of the hospital improved we would find another doc on our own.  To me, he isn't even a safe discharge at this point in time but I feel like the neuro really doesn't have any sort of plan.  Hospital pharmacist came down today to talk to me about the PD meds and especially the sinemet.  Thought maybe that might be causing the problem.  Today I feel like one step forward and three backward.  Not sure what to do any more.

Bye for now . . .

Carole