Hi All --

Well, the seizures are controlled but the cognitive/mental difficulties/inappropriate affect are much more noticeable.  Not sure if this is a result of all the seizure activity that needs some time to quieted down or meds or ?  One doc mentioned "hospital psychosis" which can be very real but I'm wondering if a bit of clozaril at bedtime wouldn't do the trick.

I got Ted's brothers involved this morning and one of them phoned the neuro.  You know, some docs don't really seem to care unless they think several people are involved with the patient and monitoring what goes on.  After talking with Ted's brother, I got a call at the hospital from the neuro.  First one I've had since all of this began.  He wants to maybe try some other meds.  Gee, what's new about that!!!!!

I also have discovered a new neuro on town.  And thanks for the info on Dr. Evy Szanto about 40 miles away.  We had actually tried to get in to see her a year or two ago but she was not taking new patients at that time.

Well, some things improved and some not.  Just a reminder . . . when you call Ted's room he hears everything that I say on the phone.  I don't like to say too much.  He has already picked up on the cognitive problems to some degree so don't want him to think he is "crazy."

Love to all,
Carole (and Ted too)