Many thanks to all of your who have posted.  I especially appreciate what you have to say, Don, because you have fought this disease so long and hard.  We need examples like you and I often think of you and draw strength from that. Ted will not be released today as planned.  He is a bit in what I call zombie-land.  Three doctors came in today to see how he was doing (an MD, resident and probably a med school student, I would guess).  The resident was extremely supportive and I hope they don't corrupt him.  His patients will love him if he keeps on that way.  After observing the situation, the MD concluded that Dilantin might not be the best anti-seizure medication for hubby (!!!).  They will now have the Pharmacist examine all of his meds to see if there is one or more drug-drug reactions possibly going on here.  WELL, THIS IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, I'd say.  And they have been giving him his Sinemet regularly as well as his other PD meds.  What an improvement over the last time we were there.  Yes, there is hope.  And as Don says, lots of LOVE and PRAYER.

Got to run back to the hospital.

Thanks everyone.  I'll keep you posted.

Carole
spouse of Ted