Thanks!
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Barbara <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 10:08 AM
    Subject: Re: Safe for sleep

    Restoril  is a good ssleeping aidd. I  have taken it for 5 years due to PD  not ablle  to sleep. Theree is a generic to it and they giive me  15 mg  but if I  am having a bad night my doctor lets me take two in one night...
    Hope Ted is ok.

    Barbara

    BFox ---------------------------------------------------------------------- To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn