Hello --

I figured this would get Joan's attention.  I am too tired to call or do chat or anything.  Ted had a seizure this morning at 6 am and I am just now getting home from the hospital.  He stopped breathing briefly but now seems to be doing well.  He is alert and oriented and they will probably discharge him tomorrow with Dilantin.  He is having some visual hallucinations which have occurred the last three days.  They think these are simultaneous with the seizure event and that they need to calm the brain down some.  He had right parietal craniotomy a little over 2 years ago for abcess of unknown origin.

Well, Happy New Year's all.  I don't think I'll stay up!!!  Could use your prayers.
Thanks.

Carole Menser
spouse of PWP, Ted 54/46/40