Anyone is welcome to join the "Alternative List"-- for those who are
interested in getting news and views not always carried in the media--which
I facilitate . As of January 2002, there are about 65 of us sharing these
posts, but  I was asked not to show all the names, so as to avoid
"spamming". Thus  you will get posts with "Alt-list" on the subject
line,  possily some names of my family members on the CC line, but not all
the others, which get BCCs.

PLEASE SEND TO ME ANYTHING YOU WANT POSTED TO THIS LIST,WITH  "FWD" on it,
and I'll put it on. That way we will be less at risk for indiscriminate
spamming and viruses.

IF YOU RECEIVE THIS, AND DO NOT WANT TO GET THESE POSTS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW
AND I'LL REMOVE YOU ASAP !  I may have missed some who should be here, and
if you know others who want to be added , have them write to me.  This is
not "a closed society"  , nor is it monolithic, as there are various views
even among "we happy few". Glad to have you sharing here----
.

--
Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55 Oxford, Ohio

            on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
            And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org