The movie was "Being There", starring Peter Sellers and Shirley McLaine.
It was a black comedy produced, I think, in the 70's.  One of my many
favorite parts of this movie are the outtakes played behind the end
credits.  Regards, George

Kathleen Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
01/10/2002 09:12 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network