Someone please answer this if possible.....I need your help.

Please answer to listserv and CC to me, I am unable to receive group
messages right now.

Is anyone using Pergolide(Permax) without levodopa?

If so, please explain how you are using it:  dosage, time of day, your
symptoms, and what other meds you take and have tried.

I really appreciate any info.  There was a former message on listserv saying
Pergolide was effective alone.  I have slowly increased my dosage to 3mg no
side effects and no mobility or loss of tremors or other PD symptoms yet.

Age: 53 diagnosed 1995

Thank you,
Barbara