Good Morning All,
Here's the overnight "News & Views"....  from the on-line media....

How we pay for our drugs and M. Ali are in the headlines today.

Cheers ........ murray

ARTICLE: Muhammad Ali Gets Hollywood Star
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20020112/en/people_ali_1.html

OPINION: Prescription drug costs are up in the air
http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/opinion/moyed/11012001.html

Kentucky Prescription Drug Bill Called Crucial
to Low Income Seniors
http://www.mworld.com/m/m.w?lp=GetStory&id=22365311

For veterans, getting prescriptions means making a long drive first
http://www.journalstar.com/nebraska?story_id=5286&past=

Drug Costs are an Issue in Canada Too
http://www.cdma-acfpp.org/issues/federal.shtml

"half of the best-selling prescription medicines in the world
come from natural products. Last year sales of these
best-selling medicines amounted to about $40 billion"
http://www.feer.com/articles/2001/0111_15/p040innov.html

Reference: Prescription Drug Costs
http://www.phrma.org/policy/prescripcosts/

ITEM: Question of the Week!
What is the Patient Assistance Program?
http://www.phrma.org/question/archive//2002-01-08.14.phtml

Fill out the form below to submit your question.
http://www.phrma.org/question/

ARTICLE: HCFA'S Action Will Hurt Poor Patients
http://www.phrma.org/publications/documents/backgrounders/2001-04-10.194.phtml

* * *