Stacy,  I agree with your post of January 9 in regard to funding & expediting
the advancement of stem cell research.  With so many foundations and
government  funds working to find a cure for Parkinson's, it would seem to
make sense that they would conjoin efforts and pool their resources into the
development of stem cell therapy.  If enough focus was put on this research,
it could be ready for human treatment in a matter of just a few years rather
than 7 to 10.  This is the most promising development to come along yet and I
think it is going to be up to us (PWP) to make our voices heard to all the
world that we want to focus every ounce of our resources into the effort to
develop stem cell therapy.  I hope this group will take this up & together we
can bring attention to this.  Dee