We should be using all of our collective power to lobby our government and
the Parkinson's foundations & associations to begin working 24/7 on the
research to develop stem cell transplant.
I believe that they should all begin funding the research being conducted at
the Udall Parkinson's disease Research Center of   Harvard University.
The Congressman in the state of Illinois who is very involved in Parkinson's
issues in Washington, D.C. is Lane Evans, Democrat, Rock Island, IL.  He has
an office in the Rayburn building there.  I am going to look up his phone #,
website, etc.
Let me know that you're hearing this & are willing to push for everything we
can achieve in the development of stem cell treatment for Parkinson's...we
can make a difference.  Dee