Edith the Headdress, Rob, and Deanna,

       The citation for the book is Huber and Cummings, eds., Parkinson's
Disease Neurobehavioral Aspects (l992).

       I ordered the book right after it came out, and it was difficult to
find.  By now it may be out-of-print.  It has 25 articles, written by
different contributors, of differing professional backgrounds.  The book is
edited by Huber, who was an Assistant Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry
at the University of Kansas Medical School, and Cummings, who was an
Associate Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at the
UCLA Medical School, when the book came out. There are six parts to the book:
Clinical and neurobiological overview; cognitive impairments; dementia;
depression; drug therapy and behavior; and summary.  I convinced the clerk at
the bookstore to take off that waxy paper cover, which expensive medical and
law books come wrapped in, and let me preview the book before I purchased it.
 This book is not for everyone: it is geared to professionals not to consumer
PWPs.  The articles tend to be literature overviews, or lectures, in the
topics areas without any practical guidance as to how to live with the
cognitive problems, dementia or depression.   Hopefully by now the book can
be found at a medical school library, psychology department library, or
hospital library.

       I was hoping no one wanted the citation because I wasn't certain where
the book was.  I am sorry that I did not take the time to locate the book and
include the citation in the original e-mail. I hope that you locate the book,
and that it is helpful to you.   Katie