I recieved this in my email inbox today...I think it is fairly
indicative of the man-Lane Evans!

"Thank you to all of those who were able to help with my re-election
announcement by organizing, attending, or wishing me the best in the
2002 election.

The trip was a great success and I am truly honored and excited to work
with all of you in the 17th Congressional District.

As long as I am your representative, the seniors who built this country,
the veterans who defended it, and the families who work day in and day
out to support it won't have to wonder who's standing up for them. I'll
be there fighting for you.

As always, please don't hesitate to call on me if I can ever be of
assistance. My door is always open!

Sincerely,
Lane"

--