I am a recently retired medico,who has had sleeplessness for some time,I am
reluctant to take medication but picked up the ti to use melatonin and even
though I still wake Iseem to drift off easier.Ihave had P D for about 5
years and take madopar, i recently had a bout of diverticulitis and found
all my movements became worse particularly start hesitation.I am reminded
that Terrry Thomas  had to dance through doorways,Keep up the anecdotal
messsages please