I suffered from restless leg syndrome and took 3000-2000 IU natural vitamin
E plus 3000 mg of Vit C and for me it went away.  I since have been able to
drop down to 2000 mg Vit C and 1200 IU of natural Vit E, below this level
the restless leg syndrome comes back.  On that high of a dosage of Vit E you
would need to take  vitamin K  also because Vit E is a blood thinner.  One
of the studies done for Parkinsons used these dosages and that is what gave
me the idea and I lucked out with such a dramatic relief for the restless
leg syndrome.