Hi, Everyone,

For those of us interested in exercise info:

I came across these URLS today.  They include info for disabilities, etc.
Mucho links--in fact they contain some of the best info I've been able to
find.  I also found a company that handles gloved weights(fingers free) if
anyone is interested.

The other day,  someone inquired about stretch tapes.  I ordered what I
think I've been looking for for some time and will pass the word once it
arrives and I evaluate it.

http://exercise.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bodyt
rends.com%2F

http://exercise.about.com/cs/exercisegear/index.htm?terms=hand+weights