In a message dated 1/9/02 12:20:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You're right.  Heaven help those of us who have no one to oversee our care.
>
> Bless you, Ted is a lucky man!

Edith,
You are so right.  I went through much the same thing a year and a half ago
when Mother broke her hip and was in a nursing home for a few weeks.  I had
to make sure everyone who handled the medications knew what she could and
could not have and even then I stopped a sub just as she was giving her one
of those protein drinks to wash down her Sinemet.  This was after spending
all day there for a whole week to make sure they new what they were doing.
Ted truly is a lucky man.
Eleanor