I too know Lane Evans through work I do on Capital Hill for PD and
through the young PD support group I lead, which he has attended. I want
to underline that Parkinson's Disease has no stronger advocate in
Washington than Lane Evans. As ranking Democrat on the Veterans
Committee, he was instrumental in initiating the VA Parkinson's program,
and as one of the leaders of the Parkinson's Working Group in the House,
he helps address all issues relevant to PD, including stem cell research
and appropriations.  He has a wonderful and helpful staff, particularly
Jessica Robinson, who handles most PD issues.  Anyone who comes to the
Washington area should make an effort to stop by his office in the
Rayburn building.

Perry Cohen
Washington DC
www.parkinsonscare.org