Well, we're home.  Exhausted but definitely much more comfortable.  Going fairly well except that my patient doesn't always follow directions!!!  Gee, what's new.  I guess that's a good sign.

We have an appointment with Dr. Evy Szanto, a neuro in Red Bluff (about 40 miles away) for the 29th.  Our neuro made the referral.  He'll be having some blood tests in a week and then follow-up with his current neuro next Friday.  Two weeks later the appointment with Dr. Szanto.  He has speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and some home health care scheduled for the next two months through Medicare.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.  Thanks, Edith, your message is so true.  I hope all of the docs learn something through this but it's a little rough being the guinea pig!  Ted sends his thanks to you all . . . says he could feel everyone's prayers and support.  He'll be typing this soon.  :-)

Carole
spouse of Ted 54/46/40