Mario,

Great quote from one of the best movies ever.  In the same scene are the
following words that I like to use:

                ... In a garden,
                growth has its season.  There
                is spring and summer, but there
                is also fall and winter.  And
                then spring and summer again...

                ... we welcome the
                inevitable seasons of nature, yet
                we are upset by the seasons of
                our [own lives].

By adding the words "own lives" at the end, to me the passage becomes
broader and more meaningful than the original script.  Still the meaning
remains centered on passing of time and our lack of acceptance of
certain inevitable changes.  It is a lesson for me and probable others
on this site as well.

...Clay