Roger,

I tried biofeedback at my HMO early in my PD treatment.
Looking back now, the biofeedback treatments were over 5
years ago, I don't think that there was any long lasting
effect on my PD symptoms.  The treatments were done over
about 3 months at a declining rate.  I remember some minor
improvement in the ability to relax my body and mind.  But
the treatments were always conducted with me sitting in a
comfortable chair. Since I was still fully employed then,
real life didn't really allow me much time for that
luxury.

Rather than biofeedback, I would recommend that you
supplement your medical treatments with an exercise
activity that will both relax and enhance your ability to
move, e.g. yoga or T'ai Chi.  I practice T'ai Chi.

Charley
50, diagnosed 1993
  This makes me wonder if there has ever been any experimentation