I am a new member & have read all the information with
much interest. I am 66, was dianosed with essential
tremors in 97. Have been on neurotin 800 mg tid for
them. Three months ago was told I also have pd & placed
on Sinemet 25/100 tid.  However, I am still having
tremors in both hands.  At times have trouble holding
utensils and cutting food.  Any advice or info on meds
that has proven successful. I would appreciate knowing
anything that you can tell me. Thank you for accepting
me as a member. I look forward to seeing more info on
the web. Wishing everyone a good day.  Shirley