I have been on ativan for several years 1mg for sleep.
Also been off it several months at a time then back on.
So I feel I have proven it not addictive. I have a
question, I was dx'd with pd after acouple minutes of
the neuro looking at my left hand. Stated I had pd
because my left hand shook. put me on sinemet 25/100
tid & told to come back in 3months. The longer I take
Senemet the more I shake. Anyone else done this? I
would like a second opinion. Thanks everyone

Florence: Thanks for your reply. No I don;t shake at
rest.