I have taken ativan 1mg @ nite for sleep for years &
have had no problems. Wake up refreshed with no drug
effect in a.m. I have been able to be off it for months
at a time & feel no craving. The MD who prescribed it
stated it was not addictive & I feel I have proven that
to be so. The neuro that dianoised pd 3 months ago did
so becaused my left hand shook. Ihad been dx'd in 97
with essential tremors. I was started on sinemet & the
more sinemet I take The more I shake. Anyone have this
problem? I also tried Mirapex which make me so sick and
then compton with sinemet & felt so strange. I was
afraid to drive. This was my first letter but I thought
I lost it when the internet loged me off I explained my
sitution a little more in depth in this letter. Hope I
havn't written to much. Shirley  Alt