Dear Parkinson Support Group:

Yes, according to my introduction letter, I have had these symptoms for many years which are as follows:

Weakness on my right side, weakness and heavy feeling in my chest, lightheadness, short of breath, etc.
At this time, I was hospitalized as the doctor thought I was having a stroke.  It is true that I had
remissions now and then from these symptoms, but throughout the years I continued to have these
same symptoms I had started with. Somehow or other, I would get these symptoms when active, but
at rest I was doing OK. Upon waking up in the morning, I would feel fine, then after moving around
I would start having the above symptoms.  As I always told the doctor previously in recent years, I don't feel the symptoms I am having which are the same as the above symptoms, that it is my age 78 years
old ,is the reason for my present problem. I started to have these symptoms when I was about 46 years
old.  Being that I said to myself, one has to live with what they have, I did nothing about it and
did notice that these same symptoms were getting worse. I had to seek help by seeing several
Neurologist and they were looking for Myasthenia, TIA, etc. I do feel that the last fall I had brought out the symptoms I still have which got worse, especially now losing balance and stability.

My question is:  Would the above symptoms that I had all of these years be the beginning of
Parkinsons Disease?  As I mentioned in my introduction letter, I had gone to a Neurologist out here in Israel and he gave me Sinemet which I responded to.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My warmest blessings,
Florence Frankel