Thanks everyone. I ran another scan this am and this found a W32
[log in to unmask] Don't  really understand why it didn't pick it up
before - my definitions are up to date. Anyway NAV can't repair the file
so it's gone - soemthing called 'file unknown 000.data m.com'in
win/temp. Hope it's not important. From now on I don't open anything
purporting to come from this list except on PIENO.[thanks Simon :-)]
Take care, Sylvia