On 19 Jan 2002, at 10:45, Emily and Julian Brinac wrote:

> Murray,
> We got a pneumonia shots 4 years ago. Our family doctor said that it is
> once in lifetime shot. I do not know if booster shot would be
> needed.(not, according to our doctor). Since many PD patients are
> afflicted with pneumonia, I wonder would it not such once in life time
> shot prevent all Parkinsonians to be preveneted from pneumonia. Please
> share your thoughts. Emily

Hi Emily and Julian,

I'm just a red necked news clippin' mechanic with Parkinson's...
I've had pneumonia, years ago, and I can assure you it's sumpthin'
to avoid.... bu I know nada about pneumonia shots... perhaps your
medical professional or one of several on this list might offer you a
medical opinion...

cheers ........ murray

* * *