Hi, dear friends

Thanks for EVERYBODY for caring me.  Sometimes I am up, sometimes down,
called my doctor, sshe told me she would come to see me on Monday late
afternoon... Till she is coming I do not take Concor 5 (anti-arrytghmic
med), and if I feel worse, call her again - and nothing. That's what it is.
 MY BP still varies betweeen the low and the lower - and the lowest. I
cannot make mistake in measuring as this is a digital, atuomatic equipment.
I fall asleep aafter the dizziness etc. about in every two hours so sudfden
, I cannot keep opened my eyes, they are so heavy, and that strong pressure
in the rear of my  neck...!

I feel extremly fatigue, too. Sometimes I think I will faint (syncope?),
fortunatley it didn't happen to me till now. I am afraid that my migrain
would come again, I feel so. This migrain is really terrible, once - this
summer - I was blind for my right eye for almost 8 hours during the migrain
attack and only repeated shots helped a little.

It is very curious: I have to go to bed because I feel so fatigue and dizzy
and that I would collapse if not going to bed,  but after laying down it
becomes worse. Posture changing modifies my BP a little, but even, when BP
goes near the normal values and I am up and do my work,  everything begins
again.  It seems that it is not good for me either standing or sssitting or
laying down.

I guess I have to learn to fly...

Tomorrow I write you about my doc's visit.
Thank you, Everybody, again for all your kind words and helpfulness. Your
are a Great Team.

God bless you,

Olga

P.S. I am not alone now because my younger daughter came home just a few
minutes ago to "keep her eyes on Mom" - thanks God!