Shirley, I'm no Dr. That said I will now
voice my opinions. First my PWP was
told iniatially essential tremors. I dissagreed for several reasons. So
to appease me, mostly to prove me wrong the nuero put George on
carbidopa/levadopa 25/100  1 tab 4 times a day. Nuero stated if it helps
it's parkinsons if it doesn't help it is not PD.
Within 7 days Georges tremors showed
great improvement. However your 3 times a day may need to be tweaked up
a bit.
Just food for thought from our experience.
Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64
PS That nuero is no longer Georges
nuero.