As far as his tremors George is doing pretty well. He is getting
steadily weaker.
However we can not blame all his maladies on PD. He has peripheral
nueropathy, diabetes, macular occlusion
has lost the vision in one eye and is gradually losing it in the other.
We however are more fortunate than many.
He has lost little of his mental acquity
and is still not in a wheelchair. He is still able to take care of his
personal needs
and most of all still has a marvelous attitude most of the time. So most
of the time we count our blessings.
Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64