Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - PARKINSN Archives

Roger, there has been EEG biofeedback done in the San Diego, CA area with PD
patients.  I learned about it in symposium materials of chief movement
disorder Doc Dee Silver.  I contacted person who was going to try to bring it
to me, as I live too far away to go where it is given, but she disappeared.
There were claims that PD patients were helped, but who knows?  I had
biofeedback 23 yrs ago when I Iwas on chemo for ovarian cancer, had a
"spiritual" experience.  It can't hurt.

Re progression - my first 1-3 yrs weren't too bad.  Think you'll learn we are
all different.  I'm average onset 60/66.  My good right leg just started
shaking a couple of months ago, it is moving to both sides now.  I don't take
PD [log in to unmask]