Ed - My love didn't appear to have claustrophobia, but he did suffer from
depression - somtimes severe.  He also didn't seem to enjoy life any
more.  There were other contributing factors, but most of it was caused
by the depression. I'm glad you found a med that helped you quickly.
Personally, I can't take Paxil, Prozac or Zoloft.  Each of them had
severe side effects. I finally settled on Welbutrin, and as you
indicated, it took about 7 days to build up in my system, but it did save
my life (literally).  Best wishes to you.  Jo Ann from Houston